By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Alan Wake confirmed for PC

Tagged games:

CGI, I love you for this news! Finally I shall be able to play this in true HD :)

Still getting the xbla title for xbla though!

How did they convince MS to let it go on steam?

Around the Network
Millenium said:
CGI, I love you for this news! Finally I shall be able to play this in true HD :)

Fable 3 also on Steam

Cool ill probably give it a dl.

Great to see more titles being available for gamers without a 360.

D-Joe said:
Millenium said:

Fable 3 also on Steam

Seriously? Don't like Fable so didn't even notice.

I suppose sales are sales for MS

what do you do if you want a xbox exclusive without buying a xbox?

wait for it

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Welcome home Remedy.

Yes! Great news! Now I definitely won't be getting an xbox as PC will have all the IP's i wanted to play; Left4Dead, Alan Wake, and Mass Effect(previously exclusive 360/PC) (I'll only miss out on Gears :( )

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Sweeeeet!

Solid-Stark said:
Yes! Great news! Now I definitely won't be getting an xbox as PC will have all the IP's i wanted to play; Left4Dead, Alan Wake, and Mass Effect(previously exclusive 360/PC) (I'll only miss out on Gears :( )

Yeah shame that Gears 2 & 3 aren't on pc. :( People always say Gears of War 1 pc didn't work properly, but I never had any problems, and controls are fine as I just use my 360 controller for pc.

Porcupine_I said:
what do you do if you want a xbox exclusive without buying a xbox?

wait for it

Haha :D