By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 7 Thread

Tagged games:

Official Mario Kart 7 Thread 

With the brand new Mario Kart game under release for just under a fortnight away it was only a matter of time before an official thread was made. (Note: this thread will be improved, I'm only at the first stages of it.)

The list of characters in Mario Kart 7:

Starting Drivers

Unlockable Drivers

Unlockable Newcomers

The Items

Around the Network

Screenshots and pictures

The Newcomers:

spurgeonryan said:
This game has a good amount of content in it! Lots of tracks which is great! From what I can tell Rainbow this is good so far, what else would you improve with it? Are you going to add review scores or leave that to another thread?

Review scores can be added here, I think maybe on the first post. I was hoping for Lubba in the game but I guess he won't feature in this installment.

Metal Mario creates a less intriguing existential paradox than having Baby Mario in the same game did

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

The wait for this one is almost killing me. I loved Mario kart DS and this one looks to be better.

I can't wait, super mario 3D land will hold me off until then.

From the detail so far, it will turn out to be an awesome game.

When I see we can change the tire of the kart, I think it will be better if we also can make it three wheel or two wheel. Too bad they it's not come into this game.... But well, from the trailer, look like it will still be a great game.....

Can't wait to get my hand on this game especially after seeing how great Super Mario 3D Land....

sad there's no waluigi but it still should be really fun

the courses look great, and they picked awesome retros tracks - SNES Rainbow Road!

Oh man, I can't wait for this game.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode