By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii "Modern Warfare 3" Footage! It is allusive, but it has been found.

Tagged games:

No that you see it looks just as good as Goldeneye, if not better, will you get it on the Wii?

Yes 21 48.84%

No 13 30.23%

We will see 5 11.63%

Is it 10 dollars cheaper ... 3 6.98%

See resultz 0 0%

Other 1 2.33%

Total:43

After watching an elpresador CoD commentary... All other commentary is shit.

Game itself though looks surprisingly good!

Around the Network

Played both the single and MP and looks great and plays great. Had some issues with hit detection in MP and a little slowdown. I am sure they will patch it up.

Did the terrorist reach gamestop or bestbuy? Horrible voice acting, no wonder nobody likes the single player campaign.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

"This is probably the best Wii game... besides Skate It."

These games sells well in wii? Unless you don't have a HD console I can't see why would someone buy this. The game I don't know if it looks good, the video has a crappy quality but Goldeneye did look good on wii so this must look good.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Around the Network
MRKs said:
These games sells well in wii? Unless you don't have a HD console I can't see why would someone buy this. The game I don't know if it looks good, the video has a crappy quality but Goldeneye did look good on wii so this must look good.

Yupp this looks like crap compared to the HD consoles so don't see the point of buying it. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

MRKs said:

Each and every Call of Duty that has released on the Wii has sold over a million units. It's certainly does not have the explosive sales seen on the PS3 and X360... but I'm sure Activision makes a tidy sum on the Wii games.

kivi95 said:
MRKs said:

Yupp this looks like crap compared to the HD consoles so don't see the point of buying it. 

Gameplay. I have both Xbox 360 and PS3, and definetly I will buy the Wii version. 

Not everyone is a teenager or buy a game just for graphics.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

kivi95 said:
MRKs said:

now, where is Mr. Seece that was telling me graphics wasn't the main reason this does not sell as good on Wii!?

I personally prefer Wii version because of the faster gameplay,  run and shoot using Wii remote feels great to me : )

Black Ops graphics were terrible on Wii, MW looks great for a  Wii game, hopefully this will have at least as good graphics

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Apparently Black Ops is the ceiling for the Wii's power. This doesn't look any better than that.