By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ultimate god like power. What would you really do if you actually had it?

Tagged games:

nothing

life is a pretty great power

if we could get or do anything by jst thinking then we wouldn't get the satisfaction

anyways,i would like to have robots.after that the whole world will be a perfect utopia society without economic slavery

Around the Network

First, I would try to do right with my power. Become a paragon of virtue and change things for the better. Then, frustrated with a lack of progress and change, I'd go full tyrant on planet Earth until I realize that you can't force utopia on people, either. Then I'd relent, relinquish the sovereignty of this world to the annoying little protozoa that think themselves rulers of this planet and watch the self-proclaimed "people" of the world destroy themselves and their environment, not necessarily in that order, wondering all the while if humanity is worth saving when humanity is the biggest enemy to itself.

I'd impregnate all the hot girls I come across.

I'd rid VGC of all spam threads, spam posters, and give everyone I like 70 virgins.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
I'd rid VGC of all spam threads, spam posters, and give everyone I like 70 virgins.

Sounds good to me.

*Gives hatmoza the power to do all of the above*

Around the Network

I would found my own kingdom on Necker island and then just chill there all the time.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I think ultimate justice is incorporated in true ultimate god-like power.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

I would end this damn console war we all fight everyday.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I would make my body not need food, sleep or water in order to survive. Then I'd make myself have the intelligence of a 7 year old for the rest of my life.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Mordred11 said:
hatmoza said:

Sounds good to me.

*Gives hatmoza the power to do all of the above*

Whao! You didnt read the fine line carefully.  Hatmoza just said 70 virgins meaning it can be 70 fat guys that just play WoW all day or something....But too late you already gave him the power lol