By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Modern Warfare 3?

Tagged games:

Are you getting MW3?

Yes 165 54.10%

No 140 45.90%

Total:305

Just want to know if you are going to be buying MW3. If so, what are you most excited for? If not, then why not?

Around the Network

I'm not sure yet. I was planning on it but that "Elite" membership seems bullshit and it seems you are at a disadvantage in the MP if you don't have it.

Yes and my four years of getting the 360 version has come to an end now I will be playing it on PS3 for the first time. Sucks all the people I play with will be on 360.

yo_john117 said:
I'm not sure yet. I was planning on it but that "Elite" membership seems bullshit and it seems you are at a disadvantage in the MP if you don't have it.

yeah, the only thing i think that they get that is a sell point is maps earlier otherwise it's a complete wast of money. Maybe if the price was $20 per year or something like that i would consider buying it, but at $50 its not worth it.

On Wii, yes.

Around the Network

Well I was planning on getting it but after playing Battlefield 3 for the past few days I might give it a miss.

I have purchased every COD since 3 and this is my first experience with battlefield but I think I prefer the more strategic and realistic battlefield as opposed to the run and gun of COD.

This is all just down to my personal preference of course and I have no doubt MW3 will be a quality game, but for now I'm sticking to BF3

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

only reason im buying it is to clock single plyer then sell it for almost double what i bought it for got it for $49 from play asia with a voucher which is $60 nza abd it sells retail here around $130 in fact i do that will almost all my games

Nope, Same game all over again and I pretty bored of modern fps games and that includes BF3 too.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Probably. I haven't loved the look of Battlefield 3 yet, I think CoD's more intimate nature is better for me

And also, couch spec ops is very good for MW2, so I would expect the same from MW3

COD MW3 elite entry & founding member stats , plus it's MW3 .