By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby's Return to Dream Land review thread! (Game Trailers review update)

Tagged games:

After Watching the Video, what do you think of the graphics?

Very nice for what it is. 21 55.26%

Good 8 21.05%

Alright, just not my cup ... 1 2.63%

meh 4 10.53%

other 1 2.63%

I loved the ZX Spectrum! ... 2 5.26%

Total:37

Even tought, It has a lower score I'm quite sure it's a better game than epic yarn. Reviewers are only good to look at the package not at the content.

Around the Network

Jim Sterling from Destructoid gave the game a 10/10

Anywho, this game will be under the Christmas Tree when December 25th rolls around. Gotta save the cash for Zelda and Mario. ^_^

Smeags said:

Jim Sterling from Destructoid gave the game a 10/10

Anywho, this game will be under the Christmas Tree when December 25th rolls around. Gotta save the cash for Zelda and Mario. ^_^

Obviously that's a troll review.

spurgeonryan said:
I did not realize this game had Co-op play in it! That should people extra reason to pick this up. I just read the Game informer review....

Whaaat?! That's like... the big thing for the game! You can play as Kirby's "friends" (King Dedede, Waddle Dee, or Meta Knight) or even as different colored Kirbys.

I'm going to be second player on purpose so I can be King Dedede. I love that guy.

@Level1Death

And I'm lovin' it.

Pink puff ball has sure come a long way, indeed! ;)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

only kirby game i've played has been the pinball one, but i am excited for this

the co-op should be really fun

I'm getting the impression that the graphics is the only significant issue.
And I thought the game was singleplayer only!

spurgeonryan said:
Ahh! TripleMMM one of the other Nintendo enthuisiast on this site! Are you going to pick this up? I may rent it first to see how it goes. The review are actually pretty good.

You bet I will, I'm actually considering passing Epic Yarn for this one, will be my first Kirby game I'll play/own.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

I like what I've seen so far :)

Although Epic Yarn and Mass Attack weren't bad games, I'm happy we're getting a real Kirby game

Destructiod's perfect score aside the reviews are about what I expected. For a game Nintendo's left on the shelf for 6 years (until now when they had nothing else to accompany Zelda) I wasn't expecting anything special but it is classic Kirby gameplay so I look forward to playing it.