By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RAGE Official Thread - Patch 1.2 released!

Tagged games:

Hey this is great. I wonder how long the game is so I would know if I should by it or just rent it?

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:
Hey this is great. I wonder how long the game is so I would know if I should by it or just rent it?

In interviews (see about a minute into the Gamespot one above) they've stated 15-20 hours for the single player experience. But I believe PC gamers are also getting full use of the development tools to extend life a whole lot. The recommended PC requirements are actually fairly low. I had a 9800GTX+ before I got my free upgrade from my cousin a couple of weeks ago and that card is 3 years old and can be bought new (well... it's successor the GTS250) for $70.

Buying a good gaming PC is seeming more and more desirable to me.

Well I should buy it and put it on hard mode to make it last longer.T he online actually sounds fun so this does seem worthy of a buy.

Cool that you got a new graphics card. Do you plan on modding the game?

I will be getting this for my birthday, the Anarchy edition of course. I honestly hope that this game will do well with reviews, it can hit 90% easily.

I can't wait to get my hands on this game. I have it pre-ordered and all payed off!

You did a great job on this thread TADS12! Lotta great info in it!

4 days left!

Too bad this game won't have a midnight launch...i'm excited for it!

Around the Network

I perdict 91% Meta and over 4 million lifetime sales on PS360.

I like that bit in the article about keeping the guns.

Keeping the guns made resistance 1 better than 2.

Also Metro 2033 was great in that it allowed many guns. I hope more games do this kind of thing so it allows for greater strategy in how you are going to deal with enemies in each fight.

Freedom of choice is a great thing.

RolStoppable said:
Why isn't this going to be on the Wii?

It's only releasing on current gen consoles

*Jay520 leaves thread indefinitely*

RolStoppable said:
Why isn't this going to be on the Wii?

This is why you should get an HD console as well, I like Nintendo but you shouldn't restrict yourself if you wish to play games on HD consoles.

Evil Corporations? LOL!