By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rage Quit - Resistance 3

Tagged games:

Michael does his best to play Resistance 3. Well, he tries to at least.

Around the Network

Reminds me of the Jewish guy playing the ridiculously hard Super Mario Bros levels.

That is ridiculous. I always hated the mandatory installs on PS3 but this is pathetic!

One of my biggest problems with modern consoles in a nutshell. This reminds me off my first encounter with GFWL. I just don't have the patience to endure this kind of crap...

Chrizum said:
That is ridiculous. I always hated the mandatory installs on PS3 but this is pathetic!

Still pretty funny, imagine this guy on MGS4. Given mandatory installs are not that annoying. 

Around the Network

LMFAO! It's funny because it's true. My kid had a sleepover a couple of weeks ago and they wanted to play Little Big Planet 2 (kid loves user created levels about grocery stores. I don't get it, either). They sat there and watched the whole update and cheered every time the loading bar went up 1%. It was hilarious!

It is ridiculous, though. Sometimes I'll fire up my PS3 to play something like Call of Duty and see the "This game requires an update" message and I'll just turn the console off. It's what kept me from ever playing Uncharted 2 and MGS4 online. Yeah, I could just change the channel or something but I get frustrated easily.

The guy needs a xanax or ten. Still I will admit this is about the worst thing about the ps3.

And that's why you need multiple consoles this gen, play one while the other installs.

Still not as bad as pc, average time to get a new game running correctly on my pc is 1 hour. Install, register, patch, enter codes for pre-order dlc, download/install dlc, check/update graphics drivers, reboot, tweak graphics settings, setup controls.

This was quite amusing =p

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Just never ever uninstall GT5 and then months later play it again... -_-"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)