By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Expendables 2. More big players!!!

Tagged games:

Nick Cage being in this movie would not be a shocker. He would be in my movie even though I don't have experience making them, just as long as I gave him a pay check.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I don't think the world is ready for that much awsomeness. And you know what, the world exploding in 2012 might actually come true!

Well I thought the went too far adding JCVD and Chuck Norris, but now its truly getting ridiculous. At least the original cast were mostly good action stars, now its becoming a joke.

who is chuck norris going to play, himself?

can't wait to watch these old timer's have at it again.

Around the Network

The world is not ready for so much awesomeness in one movie.

yo_john117 said:

what washed up actions stars fighting it out. I mean I liked the first one,but I used to watch these stars 20 yrs ago and thought they were great. once you become older,the magic and fascination just is'nt there. Get what I'm trying to say?

oldschoolfool said:
yo_john117 said:

what washed up actions stars fighting it out. I mean I liked the first one,but I used to watch these stars 20 yrs ago and thought they were great. once you become older,the magic and fascination just is'nt there. Get what I'm trying to say?

C

H

U

C

K

N

O

R

R

I

S

Get what i'm saying

yo_john117 said:
oldschoolfool said:
yo_john117 said:

C

H

U

C

K

N

O

R

R

I

S

Get what i'm saying

come on bro,he's what like 70 something. everybody knows him for that bruce lee movie he was in and he was huge in the 80's,but his movie fame,began to fade out in the 90's,so he did that walker texas ranger show and has'nt really done all that much since.

If there is him, I'm OK.