By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 3 load times

Tagged games:

I picked up my copy of Resistance 3 last night and couldn't wait to get home and play it.  My Brother in law was over so the first thing we did was start the coop campaign since we loved doing that with FOM.  After playing through a few levels we started to notice that at each break there were some rediculous load times; upwards of 60-90 seconds.  I was amazed by this as none of the reviews said anything about that.   Heck most review sights make a point to talk about load times as they definately take you out of the experience.  Has anyone else noticed this issue?  

PSN: GripnRip

Always up to game.

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

I got so used to load times on PS3 after playing Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age etc. so maybe the same for other players out there...

isn't there an optional install or anything?

I didn't notice any, especially not any that were up to 60 seconds. I don't know maybe I'm just oblivious but they don't seem to be a problem for me.

How are you with other games? It could be that your drive is on its way out if it's THAT long.

Around the Network

re3 on my ps3 sometimes has to load about 3 a 5 sec hell noo! 60 sec.

There is a 1.5 GB mandatory install, and the PS3 I'm running it on is a refurb that Sony sent me about a month ago after my 60 GB launch unit finally died. I haven't tried the campaign single player, so maybe it's something spefically with playing the came local coop. Has anyone else tried coop?

PSN: GripnRip

Always up to game.

Get your Portable ID!

Mine goes fast :), You sure you have installed the game?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Wouldn't surprise me. The load times on Gran Turismo 5 are horrendous, even with the mandatory and optional installs complete.

Might just be your PS3 though based on klaudkil's post.

Xen said:
How are you with other games? It could be that your drive is on its way out if it's THAT long.

+1