By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Highest Honor you have recieved in a game? Any game!

Tagged games:

Compared to some of the crazy players on Scorehero I'm pretty average but I used to be able to hold a combo through most of Jordan Solo B on slow on Guitar Hero 2. Maybe I'll go back and see if I can still do that.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Im absolutely beast in the old tony hawks. My friends have never beat me.

all of them. when you play the game on the hardest setting available setting the only thing missing is the trophies for the easier difficulties which you win when you play on the hardest difficulty.

I think my biggest achievement in gaming would be 100%ing Gran Turismo 3.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

spurgeonryan said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
I think my biggest achievement in gaming would be 100%ing Gran Turismo 3.

How long would something like that take someone? Did that entail getting every vehicle?

I think so but I don't remember so well. Took hundreds of hours and a lot of effort, considering I didn't have a wheel.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

I'm nr 319.546 of 14.824.931 Angry Birds players on the iPhone.... that counts right?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I think going 450+ wins 35 losses on Fight Night 4 would be mine.

trasharmdsister12 said:
These aren't so much honors or giant achievements as they are fun facts/anecdotes as none of them are insanely extraordinary or anything.

-I was 50th in rank in the world for Terrorist Hunt in Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox.
-My cousin and I tag teamed to hit 12th place in the world in Midnight Club 2 racing. I was the second best bike racer! Curse you Emmageddon!
-I beat half of Halo CE on normal with my feet. It took the entire day.

Those are all really impressive. Getting close to the top on any leaderboard is usually a very impressive feat (unless it's something like a DLC that almost no one has downloaded). And WTF at the Halo one O_O. How the hell did you manage that?

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

-Becoming a supertester in World of Tanks was a very pleasable moment as there are only about 200 world wide out of milions.

-Getting in several top 100 highscore lists in Wipeout HD

-I actually was number 1 on the Far Cry 2 leaderboards when it released on PS3

I consider myself to have been one of the best players in Star Wars Battlefront 2.Played with the best on E.S.L,and beat most of them.I was part of Genesis Knight(G.K)/Team7Lives which was pretty much an undefeated clan.Quit 1-2 years ago after playing for 3 years without stopping