By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy X - What to do next?

Tagged games:

So, in Final Fantasy X, I have just beaten Yunalesca (finally) and I can now go anywhere I want to in the Al-Bhed airship. By spamming X I have found the co-ordinates for quite a few places to go alongside the locations already on the list.

First of all I decided to go to Besaid Island and take a look around. When I reached the main village, someone summoned a (dark?) Valefor which wiped out my entire party hitting 9999 every time.

Before I complete the game or move on in the story, is there any place that you think I should visit? Bear in mind that my HP is only around the 3000 mark.

Around the Network

Did you unlock the Omega Ruins (found it with the coordinates?) I think is the best place to level up, just try to beat the monster at the beginning can be still to hard but you level up like crazy...

Lostplanet22 said:
Did you unlock the Omega Ruins (found it with the coordinates?) I think is the best place to level up, just try to beat the monster at the beginning can be still to hard but you level up like crazy...

I found that one through spamming :P, very lucky.

And thanks for the tip, I'll check that place out, would you say 3000hp is too weak for the final boss (no spoilers please xD).

Hum, it probably is...
You should try to get to 4000 or 5000 HP to be able to beat them bosses!
Good luck!

yea 300 is a bit low i think. Ahhh ff10 is my favorite ff.

Around the Network

Ah you have the international version so they have dark aeons lying around each place. I heard they're pains in the ass, don't know any strategies for them. Just be careful when you play, They're all over the place. Like if you go back to Yunalesca's area for Tidus' weapon enhancement you're going to fighting Dark Bahamut, for instance.

Go hunt for dark matters, get the limit break. :P

darkknightkryta said:
Ah you have the international version so they have dark aeons lying around each place. I heard they're pains in the ass, don't know any strategies for them. Just be careful when you play, They're all over the place. Like if you go back to Yunalesca's area for Tidus' weapon enhancement you're going to fighting Dark Bahamut, for instance.

Nope, it's just the normal version o.0

And you are right, they ARE a pain in the ass, Valefor was very powerful, I'll just have to avoid them.

Antabus said:

What are dark matters? What limit break exactly?

brendude13 said:
darkknightkryta said:

And you are right, they ARE a pain in the ass, Valefor was very powerful, I'll just have to avoid them.

Antabus said:

The pal version IS the international version, the dark aeons were never released in North America as they rushed the game's release.  Mind you I'm assuming you have the pal version as that and the international jap version are the only ones with them.

darkknightkryta said:
brendude13 said:
darkknightkryta said:

Antabus said:

The pal version IS the international version, the dark aeons were never released in North America as they rushed the game's release.  Mind you I'm assuming you have the pal version as that and the international jap version are the only ones with them.

Ahh true, the PAL version was released well after the other versions, I think no dark aeons was worth it so you could play the game 6 months earlier :P

Are the other versions in 1.85:1 widescreen too? Or is it just the PAL version again?