By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Delays Kinect Star Wars

Tagged games:

now there is chance for price cut

Around the Network

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

This is unexpected. A price cut comming ?

I wanted to get one of these for crimbo!

Price cut and an improved gameplay? ;)

Around the Network

Aw man that wouldve been an awesome holiday present and wouldve sold extremely well going along with the bluray release of the Star Wars movies too.

how the hell do you people get "price cut" from the above comment???

am I missing something here?

I get that people rather look at 'glass half full', but this is like say 'glass is god'

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

shame, would have done wonders for 360 this holiday

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

kingofwale said:
how the hell do you people get "price cut" from the above comment???

am I missing something here?

I get that people rather look at 'glass half full', but this is like say 'glass is god'

Kinect Star Wars would have    benn a good system seller this holiday.

If Microsoft still wants to win the Holidays with Kinect, they'll have to react. Why not with a price cut?                                                              

Hmmm a pricecut seems pretty likely now. Also they probably delayed it because the game still needs quite a bit of work done on it.