By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KRATOS SPOTTED AT THE END OF GOW3!

Tagged games:

Hey guys,

For those who haven't played GoW3, dont read further:

I don't know if you guys knew this or if it really is Kratos but check out this video =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJgSKoPeXvY

At 10:30 MARK, Pause the video, set it to 720p AND FULL SCREEN. Then LOOK to the very right, to the BLUE looking island. Watch as the music hits its dramatic last final drums, SOMEONE IS CLIMBING THAT MOUNTAIN!

IS IT KRATOS?
(Or is it just the tornado ..hitting the island :_:)?..
I don't know, I just miss Kratos so damn much!

Anyway I thought'd itd be cool for those who haven't seen it. I just only NOW noticed it after reading comments.

Around the Network

So? He's also in the beginning and the middle. He's even on the cover.

badgenome said:
So? He's also in the beginning and the middle. He's even on the cover.

Yeah.. but we really don't know what happend at the end :<

WANMILJUNTRUPS XD

I'm not 100% convinced that that's even an island. It looks like some sort of glowy water, to me.

GOW is very successful I wouldn't be to surprised if another game comes out.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I'm not 100% convinced that that's even an island. It looks like some sort of glowy water, to me.

Kind of agree :3

But do you suppose it's just the tornado effect, or is it actually someone.. there?

d21lewis said:

You can see a bit of it on the left as well.

I doubt the developers really knew what they were doing at the end. they originally said this would be the end of the trilogy. but it seems like they left the end with some questions because they knew how successful it would be and they would be encouraged to make another one.

Just curious - do you miss the game and want more games in the GOW universe, or do you actually miss Kratos, the character?

On topic, my eyes must be going bad in my old age as I couldn't really see much of anything there!

TRios_Zen said:
Just curious - do you miss the game and want more games in the GOW universe, or do you actually miss Kratos, the character?

On topic, my eyes must be going bad in my old age as I couldn't really see much of anything there!

It is very difficult to spot :D I miss Kratos the God of War XD. Ill take another GoW game, but its going to be VERY hard to replace Kratos, so I'm hoping they come up with something lol.