By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rank this game--Wii Play!!

Tagged games:

How much do you Play?

I Play ALL the time! 3 11.54%

I let others Play for me. 0 0%

Wii Play together! 4 15.38%

I refuse to Play! 10 38.46%

What is this?!? I don't even.... 6 23.08%

See results you boring person. 3 11.54%

Total:26

Welcome to the slightly revised version of the Vgchartz ranking game which trasharmdsister12 and I will be co-hosting!

All you have to do is put what score you think the game below deserves, and write a brief explanation as to why it deserves that score.

Voting is open for 4 days, after the 4 day period I will count up all the scores and get the average of the game. The consistency of new threads may vary in the coming days, weeks, and months as we have busier lives than our once younger, more naive, and definitely hotter selves 

Rules

1. You had to have played at least enough of the game to form an honest opinion about it

(playing it for 5 minutes is NOT enough time, nor is watching a friend play the game)

2. If you score a game 4 or more points above or below a game's metacritic average then you must go into great detail as to why you did so or your score won't be counted.

3. A game must have at least 15 people that gave it a score to be counted.

4. If you score a game more than once none of your scores will count.

5. Users with less than 50 posts cannot score a game unless they have been on the site for more then 1 year.

Last game was Portal 2 with a score of 9.04

Highest score was 10, lowest was 7

Vgchartz score --  nada

GamrReview score/Metacritic score -- 5.3/58  

Highest score was --, lowest was --

I was going to insert a table here but tables don't want to align in the center :/

But anyways check out our new place for the ranking game scores! Me and TADS12 (mostly TADS12) worked hard on it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apo8mkWdFHlEdE54dmktMno0WFBCSndHLWo2YnpuWkE&hl=en_US#gid=39

Next game--Infamous 2!

To view a list of all games from every game ranking thread click here.
Thanks to Blacksaber for the kick ass logos, and thanks to my great co-host trasharmdsister12 for making these threads what they are today!

Around the Network

1.5/10

What an insult, it seems Nintendo let their children program this, it was lazy, and not worth anything, it gave 3 minutes of little fun and goodbye.
It was lucky it had a free controller

morenoingrato said:
1.5/10

What an insult, it seems Nintendo let their children program this, it was lazy, and not worth anything, it gave 3 minutes of little fun and goodbye.
It was lucky it had a free controller

2. If you score a game 5 or under, you have to go into great detail as to why you gave it such a low score.

I'll need you to go in deeper as to why you have such a hatred for this game

I'll go in order for the mini games

Shooting: It was fun to replay to see if you can beat ur score and its also fun to challenge your skills. I like the replayability in this one
Find a Mii: This one was alright I'm not a fan of this one but when you play with someone its on! This is best with friends
Paddle ball: I actually like this too but it has low replay value. This game is like a pointing version of tennis.
Bubble Mii: This one is alright but its good to try and beat ur high score
Laser Hockey: This one is awesome. I play this one alot. I like the instants and skill you need for it
Pool: This one is epic with 2 players.
Fishing: This one is only fun to see how many points u can get and see if you can get those giant fish.
Cow racing: Another of my favorites. This one is good as it feels like your in the game thanks to the motion control.
Tanks: The best one. Its awesome. Especially 2 player

I have no score

Ok a 8

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

6.8/10

Positive : Good game to play at small dose from time to time
it's fun to try to get the medals and the highest score possible.
comes with a wiimote

Negative : More minigames would have been better
after getting all the platinum medals, there is not much else to do.

ps. I don't have 50 posts yet, but I have been a member for more than a year

Around the Network

Free bundled games ftw!

While it isn't exactly something you would want to play on your own, it can be fun with friends and drunk relatives.

All of the mini games were fairly fun, but still, the game doesn't have that much to it, it's just a selection of fun minigames, so I can't write anything more than this.

7.5/10

It gets an extra point for the included Wiimote :P

I'm going to give it a solid 7. This game wasn't as mindblowing as a lot of games this gen but I'm willing to bet that, while other games become unplayable, Wii Play will still be just as fun as it ever was. The controls are responsive and in a lot of ways, I think this game is better than Wii Sports. It's just a bunch of mini-games but, in small doses, those games are cool.

Nintendo Channel says I played Wii Play: 41 hours, 3 minutes. Played 49 times.
Nintendo Channel says I played Wii Sports: 35 hours, 49 minutes. Played 38 times.

The only games I've played more than these two games on my Wii are Super Mario Galaxy, Wario Ware, and the Internet channel. I think that says a lot.

6.0 / 10

it's more a controller bundled with a 10€ game than a a 40€ game bundled with a controller. most of the minigames are swallow and uninteresting, out of them only one (tanks) is quite good.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

DarkChronos' post made me think. Do we take price into account on this one? It was marketed as a game with a free controller but we all know it was the other way around. For a game that was damn near free (you know you were going to buy another controller, anyway), do we grade it on a curve?

-Was it not enough fun for $40-$50?
-Was it a ton of fun for $0-$10?
-Does price not matter and it's only the experience that counts?