By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF Type-0 demo available now in JP PSN

Tagged games:

right now i'm downloading ff type-0 demo. i dont understand japanese but i really cant wait to try the game

anyone else gonna try it?

Around the Network

damn you beat me to it. I unfortunately cant get to my psp this week so i will have to wait. Could you give me your impressions of the demo when you are finished?

so far the game looks awesome. it takes a few tries to get into the gameplay since i cant understand the tutorials but its lots of fun. i already tried out shiva, so cool. had to fail the tutorial since to use her you kill off your character.

it really is a game to look forward to =)

i'll give more impressions after i've played some more and tried every character. i have to go out now.

i hope to see more impressions of the demo when i get back. maybe from someone who understands japanese, lol =P

I'm so there...
thank you.

I have been reading posts from users who have played on various sites such as siliconera, neogaf, kotaku, and finalfantasy-xiii.net

The previews so far seem overwhelmingly positive and the funny thing is 90% of those users have no idea what is going on. Though all of them cite the gameplay is fun/hard and the graphics are gorgeous.

Around the Network

Hmm, I think I can wait, but I do like these positive impressions, though I still hope that this come on Vita

Just downloaded and installed! Impressions soon!

Well... it's a pretty nice title from what I played (very little, since I while I do understand some spoken Japanese, I'm a complete 0 with written).
Graphics are pretty great, the ARPG battle system wins, and the art design isn't half bad.
I approve.

my psp broke few days back... :( fml

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

i played some more and i'm really enjoying it. just wish i could understand what the heck is going on. the cutscenes look very good at the beginning and ending of each mission. the game is overall fun and great to look at, i'll probably buy the digital copy so i can play it on vita =)

wonder how long till they release it here =(