By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GTA IV: Undead Nightmare :-P

Tagged games:

The game looks beautiful...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

That video made my PC explode (sort of)...

JFC that looks good. GTA IV looked SO bad on PS3 that I couldn't keep playing it.

The modding community have done such a good job on the PC, shame that it can't come to the console games as well....

It also reminds me how much I want GTA V!!!!!!!!

Munkeh111 said:
The modding community have done such a good job on the PC, shame that it can't come to the console games as well....

Never buy a GTA on a console... never ever ever.

Vice City wouldn't be half as good without mods.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Munkeh111 said:

So many reasons not to though, I would rather play on a 100" screen not a 16" screen, and I haven't got a DS 3 or Xbox controller working on my PC yet

Also, I have got Vice City for PC through the Steam sale, so any mods in particular that I need?

Dr.Grass said:
JFC that looks good. GTA IV looked SO bad on PS3 that I couldn't keep playing it.

High standards are high

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Munkeh111 said:
Xen said:
Munkeh111 said:

So many reasons not to though, I would rather play on a 100" screen not a 16" screen, and I haven't got a DS 3 or Xbox controller working on my PC yet

Also, I have got Vice City for PC through the Steam sale, so any mods in particular that I need?

Solutions are simple.

To use your PS3 controller on a PC - http://www.hardcoreware.net/how-to-playstation-3-controller-64-bit-windows-7-vista/ (works impeccably with PC games like DMC4 and emulators like PCSX2).

Screen's not a problem with an HDMI out, is it? I assume your Vaio has one, even my Acer laptop does. Plus, you can build a great desktop dirt cheap these days (and most GPU's these days will give you HDMI out)

I can't point you to direct mods, sadly - I did all mods by hand with various utilities.

Munkeh111 said:
Xen said:
Munkeh111 said:

It's actually pretty easy a connect a PC and a TV. Most HDTV come with ports to connect them. And it's easy to connect a DS3 controller too. I use my PS3 controller to play old Nintendo 64 games on my PC.

Xen said:
Munkeh111 said:
Xen said:
Munkeh111 said:

Solutions are simple.

To use your PS3 controller on a PC - http://www.hardcoreware.net/how-to-playstation-3-controller-64-bit-windows-7-vista/ (works impeccably with PC games like DMC4 and emulators like PCSX2).

Screen's not a problem with an HDMI out, is it? I assume your Vaio has one, even my Acer laptop does. Plus, you can build a great desktop dirt cheap these days (and most GPU's these days will give you HDMI out)

I can't point you to direct mods, sadly - I did all mods by hand with various utilities.

Thanks for the DS3 link, but HDMI out won't really work (I do use the option all the time at uni for VOD), with a laptop, I would need to get an external keyboard,  as well, or replace my laptop, which is not really an option when I have to spend half my life at uni. I also much prefer the whole console "way of life" everything just working....

So I shall just have to play VC like this, but in general, I don't think anything is going to change me from a console gamer