By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Power Magazine August 2011!

Tagged games:

"The Presidents of the United States of America version of the Pokemon song!"

WTF? I don't understand this part

Also I got to get Nintendo Power one of these days since all other magazines suck for Nintendo related things and its entertaining to read. I'm just lazy

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

As a subscriber to Nintendo Power, I do want free gifts.

spurgeonryan said:

There is a band called "The Presidents of the United States of America", they made a Pokemon song called "Can't Stop (CAthin' 'Em all).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXCxGD386iU

Then to clarify even more there is a disc in the plastic sheet that covers the Nintendo Magazine. On the disc there is an episode from Pokemon :Black and white cartoon show and there is this music video. Thought it was kind of interesting, so I bought it and took a picture of it, uploaded it to my computer through yahoo.com, then uploaded it here for all to see!

Never knew there was a band called "The Presidents of United States of America" I thought you meant like the presidents of America sing the pokemon theme or something. I'm like "Obama knows how to sing WTF?"

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

I guess you can't ride forever on the success of just one song.

Signature goes here!

wouldnt it be cheaper to download it??

Around the Network
oniyide said:

Its called piracy. Its always cheaper!

killeryoshis said:
oniyide said:

or one could just download the song off of Itunes which would still be cheaper than buying the magazine

oniyide said:
killeryoshis said:
oniyide said:

or one could just download the song off of Itunes which would still be cheaper than buying the magazine

I just checked itunes. Its not there

incentive that's all we need

killeryoshis said:
oniyide said:
killeryoshis said:
oniyide said:

I just checked itunes. Its not there

that sucks