By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats Your Favourite Wii Series Game?

Tagged games:

Whats Yours?

Wii Sports 5 15.15%

Wii Play 0 0%

Wii Fit 2 6.06%

Wii Music 2 6.06%

Wii Sports Resort 18 54.55%

Wii Fit Plus 2 6.06%

Wii Party 2 6.06%

Wii Play Motion 2 6.06%

Total:33

What games in this super selling franchise do you like the best?

Mine is Wii Sports Resort

Around the Network

Wii Sports Resort was meh.
That's my pick

None, they're all just awful.

Wii Music. No joke.

Sports/Resorts Fit is useless to me, Party was ok Play and Music were bad

Around the Network

Hmm which one is the least awful..

I say Wii Sports Resort.

Not really which one is the favorite but which one I guess I more likely to play, which would be Wii Sports Resort mainly because the wife actually enjoys playing the swordplay game

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

you forgot Wii Chess

anyway, mine is Wii Sports Resort

For game enjoyment, it's between Party and one of the Sport's; although I also enjoyed Play and will try Play Motion next week. But for now, I guess I'll go with Sport Resort. And from the Wii's in general, the Wii Fit channel is the one that's used the most; the balance board is the house favourite scale :)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Wii Sports by a mile. One of my favourite games this generation. Oddly enough, I didn't appreciate WSR as much as the original.
That said, though, those two are the only Wii Series games I own. I'm an insult to casual gaming...

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx