By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Borderlands 2 is official.

Tagged games:

Gearbox Software said:

Borderlands 2 is the epic sequel to the ultimate four-player Role-Playing Shooter loot fest. Combining invention and evolution, Borderlands 2 features all new characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons and equipment, which come together in an ambitiously crafted story. Players will reveal secrets, and escalate mysteries of the Borderlands universe as they adventure across the unexplored new areas of Pandora.

Official Site

Around the Network

Hmm, still need to finish the first one.. But it does make sense

Great news!

Game Informer has a brief blurb. Doesn't say much new though. More will be revealed in the next issue.

Still on Pandora? Well, I guess if it works. I thought maybe the game would go bigger than just Pandora, based on my complete playthrough of the original.

Around the Network

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/borderlands-2/10531699.html

says march 30th there

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

****Spoiler****

....well, hope this one ends better than the first one did, which was without a doubt, one of dumbest, cheapest, pathetic endings to any video game I've ever played.
Felt completely robbed and pissed off that I'd spent so much time running through and enjoying the game only to get the ending and find out.... it was all for nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.
The Vault that you'd come to Pandora to find, the absolute base that the entire single player is game is constructed on, doesn't open. The Vault keys that you'd spent the entire single player game securing from all manner of intrinsic, action oriented video game set pieces don't work.
Too bad. Vault's locked. Come back later.

Very good news (although expected). The first is a lot of fun and a very long game too, specially with the DLCs.

Still in Pandora? I wonder what will they do. Well, at least they will put more environments than desert, now just give more variety of enemies and a proper final boss.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

not sure how big a deal this is as i like the version of the game they started out wit

Hephaestos said:

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/borderlands-2/10531699.html

says march 30th there

Which is sooner than it can possibly be, given the release window of "fiscal year 2013" which runs from April 2012 through March 2013. I'll believe 2K and Gearbox over Zavvi or any other retailer.

Major looking forward to this, even though I'm nowhere near done with the first game yet.