By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Ranking Game -- Darksiders: Wrath of War!

Tagged games:

I haven't played the game but good work on the thread!!

I just hope this can get 15 scores!

Around the Network

i finished this game and it was fun to play... i give it 8.5 (you can check it in my games collection)

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Bump!!

Its acutally one of my favoite new IP this generation but it wasn't without its flaws.

Pro's

- Excellent art design and atmosphere, something truely different than most games.
- Great gameplay even the parts that feel blatantly borrowed from other franchises
- A nice mix of puzzles and combat.
- Decently long game
- War was just straight up badass

Con's

- No really NPC's to talk to much could've been a great addition
- Could've had more fleshed out weapon and gear customization
- Would have helped to just pretty much polish everything up a bit from fledging out gameplay, story, and even up the graphics.

Luckily most of my complaints with the original seem to be being adressed in the sequel which pretty much makes it one of my most anticipated games of 2012. Final Score........

Around the Network

Pro's.

Decent and fairly fluid combat (not in Ninja Gaiden 2's league, but decent overall)

Lengthy campaign.

Con's

Countless backtracking.

Facing the same tedious bosses countless times

Portal style puzzles (never been a portal fan, so shoot me)

Score 7.5

Pro's: good art design, solid gameplay and cool bossfights.
Con's: tearing :(

Hey trasharm where's your review?

trasharmdsister12 said:
yo_john117 said:
Hey trasharm where's your review?

I wrote a 5 page car review last night (:-| OMG!!! I have other hobbies?!?!?!) so I'm a little reviewed out at the moment. I'm not sure if I'll write a huge review for this one even though I wanted to. But rest assured I will share my thoughts one way or another.

8.5 seems to be a really popular score for this title . Surprisingly, that's the score I pinned to it originally as well.

Note: Please don't refer to me as trasharm. If you must shorten it, please use dsister12. Mumma doesn't like it when her trash- name is prostituted as it was in my case... and when mumma has her box of wine and reads "trasha**" there's a world of hurt to be had.

XD ok TADS12

I refuse to vote...
...It's not the same without Yo_John

And I never played the game.