By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - *Metro: Last Light* E3 Gameplay Video (UPDATED WITH ALL 3 PARTS!)

Tagged games:

Wow the first one is on my to get list. This one looks good so far.

Around the Network

It seems like fallout/COD like... I could probably get it if it comes to WiiU and if it is more Fallout than COD like...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
It seems like fallout/COD like... I could probably get it if it comes to WiiU and if it is more Fallout than COD like...

think more first person dead space 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
menx64 said:

think more first person dead space 

that´s a good point, I liked Dead Space so that combination could be good as well...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I enjoyed the first. Although I thought it had bad hit recognition. The second is shaping up well. I will probably get it on pc at some point. Especially if it supports xbox controller

Around the Network

Sooo dark :(

To be expected giving the setting but man, I wish there was a bit more light in this game.

Then again, Last Light should be ample warning for me to STFU about extra lightning.

If it comes out on WiiU, then I'm probably gonna buy it. It looks like a very good game. Does anyone know if this game has online? Haven't played the first one.

Has been confirmed for the U as well so I'm going to check out the first one on my 360 and will get this for the U when it's out. Hopefully the developers are going to implement pointer controls as an option as dual analogs feel clunky in comparison.

i'll be sure to pick this up

While this looks absolutely fantastic (cloth physics, lighting and texture work is all best in class) and I know it's a trailer so they have to show something exiting. I am starting to get a bit worried they are going to far towards the the CoD roller-coaster school of design, wall to wall highly scripted action is not what I want from metro, I want the atmospheric tension of creeping around in the dark making mad dashes out on the surface etc with precious little ammunition, and groaning whenever I lose a throwing knife. And very little of that is shown in these videos, I hope they do some Dues Ex: HR or Far Cry 3 style multiple run though demo's that show multiple paths and less scripted combat sessions.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!