Tagged games:

God of war 4 or Heavenly sword 2...

God Of War 4 73 49.32%

Heavenly Sword 2 52 35.14%

Neither 9 6.08%

See results... 13 8.78%

Total:147

Hev Everyone.  :)

Which franchise would yall like to see back on the PS3 (Or PS4). God Of War 4 or Heavenly Sword 2, These two games are extremly similer when it comes to gameplay but both have totally unqiue story's from one another. Even though the creators of Heavenly sword (Ninja theroy) is not a part of the SCE family, Sony can still make another Heavenly Sword game if they want since they own the franchise.

Comparing these games is not really fair since heavenly sword first appeared in 2007 and God Of War has been out since 2005. Not only that but the God Of War franchise has had 5 games (excluding the HD collection) so people are way more aware of the GOW franchise instead of the Heavenly Sword franchsie.

That being said both are overall great fun games and both could have a sequal that could be a bigger hit than their last installment.

So which one would yall rather want to see 1st. God of War 4 or Heavenly Sword 2...

Around the Network

where's the both option...:(

anyway, as much as I like God of War, it would be interesting to see a sequel for heavenly sword, I don't know if this rumor is confirmed or not about Sony/Santa Monica having their hands on the Heavenly Sword IP, if true it could become a household name

Hard to say as both are great. Also i haven't played God of War 2 &3 yet so i'll go with Heavenly Sword 2.

arcane_chaos said:
where's the both option...:(

anyway, as much as I like God of War, it would be interesting to see a sequel for heavenly sword, I don't know if this rumor is confirmed or not about Sony/Santa Monica having their hands on the Heavenly Sword IP, if true it could become a household name

Your right there should be an both option.  :)

I would like to see both. However if I really had to choose I would like to see a God of War 4. They need to bring back the greatness that was GoW2.

Around the Network
Machina said:
Neither. I wouldn't buy either, so I would rather Sony invested those resources into a new IP instead.

Well developers like Sucker Punch, Guerrilla Games, and Media Molecule have already confirmed that there next project's will be Exclusive new IP's for Sony's platforms. Also newer Studios like Lightbox and Eat,Sleep,Play are making great new games for Sony as well.

So i think it would be nice for Sony to bring atleast 1 of these franchise's back 1 more time. :)

I would go for the tsunami of red hair and boobs. If or when they continue with God of War, leave it for next gen. There are no more eyes to gouge or heads to pull off.

You know what? Fuck both and give me Syphon Filter.

I don't care for the genre but it's still an interesting question. Personally I'd rather have Heavenly Sword 2 because it has a lot more to improve and to my understanding, the first one wasn't a bad game either. Besides, too much of anything, no matter how good, is simply too much, and there's already five God of War games. Asking for God of War IV is almost like asking for the series to get milked. Give it a break and let it return at a later date.

I say move away from the formula that made 5 God of War games.
I don't see much point in continuing upon Heavely Sword's story (or sales).

So I'd have Santa Monica focus on a new IP. They can call it GOW4 if they want if they at least try something new.

Heavenly Sword... Let GoW rest, damnit...

4 ≈ One