By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Calling all Wii gamers!

Tagged games:

I apologise in advance if this is against the forum rules but this deal is to good not to share!

Madoworld £1.21

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sega-Madworld-Wii/dp/B001J6NCAY/ref=pd_sim_vg_h__24

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
The game should be at least €20, otherwise it's just an insult. To be clear, that's the amount of money Sega would have to pay to people to make them take the game.

I thought it was a fun game and worth the net $15 I spent buying it new and selling on Ebay once finished.

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:
The game should be at least €20, otherwise it's just an insult. To be clear, that's the amount of money Sega would have to pay to people to make them take the game.

I thought it was a fun game and worth the net $15 I spent buying it new and selling on Ebay once finished.

Yeah, but you have lower standards than I have. You also own a PS3.

lol, I don't have lower standards... you're just too bull-headed and allow yourself to miss out on the many great games that 3rd parties have robbed Wii owners of.

This is why I, unlike you, look forward to WiiU. It has the potential to return me to a one console guy as Nintendo IPs always come first.

i already own it, but i'm yet to finish it because its extremely repetitive.... but bargain price though

Funny story about this game. I was cleaning out my car once a couple of years ago with my roommate when he looked up and said, "Really man? How could you forget a game in your car?"

I looked back, "Dude, there is no way I could forget a game in my car." Next thing I knew, a DVD case hit my head. I looked down and sure enough, "Holy crap it is a game. Sweet! I wanted to play this game!"

It was Madworld, still sealed brand new.

Around the Network

I think you call us to make a big troll thread. Dissapointed.

Still, good deal. I'm more interested on Muramas and LKS.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:

lol, I don't have lower standards... you're just too bull-headed and allow yourself to miss out on the many great games that 3rd parties have robbed Wii owners of.

This is why I, unlike you, look forward to WiiU. It has the potential to return me to a one console guy as Nintendo IPs always come first.

really? you mean to say RolStoppable isn't interrested in WiiU! i think Rol's playing a joke on you.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:

really? you mean to say RolStoppable isn't interrested in WiiU! i think Rol's playing a joke on you.

He's repeatidly said it has numerous issues and will fail. I take him at face value.

I paid $50 for this game, day one.

I lose!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

superchunk said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:

He's repeatidly said it has numerous issues and will fail. I take him at face value.

really? im never sure when Rol is serious (twice since i've been here) srry but theres no face value there. Rol likes confusing people while at the same time making them think.

you'll never actualy know until he post a pic with him either standing by/holding a WiiU or well he'll never buy a system thats not Nintnedo so there is other maybe PC.

hey you could be right? i'll be shock'd if you are!