By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Support Tales of Vesperia PS3's localization - details inside!

Tagged games:

Hello all,

We've started a Twitter account in hopes of getting Namco Bandai to localize Tales of Vesperia on PlayStation 3, aka the complete version. Our account has already been noticed by Namco's US Community Manager and their UK PR/Marketing Manager, who both think we're doing a good job with this account.

The Twitter account is here: http://twitter.com/vesperiaps3

All you have to do is follow us, tweet us something nice, and we'll retweet it. Our goal is to build up a wall of tweets from Vesperians to show Namco Bandai that there is a place for ToV PS3 in North America and Europe.

Please don't be negative. Follow us. =)

Support localization for Tales of Vesperia on PS3 - http://twitter.com/vesperiaps3

Around the Network

But i thought Microsoft had western exclusive rights with vesperia?

I Would Love to but its revealed that MS paid for it to Xxclusive in the West.. wouldn't that be illegal for NB to breach that? It could be like Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Sigma but I would think NB would of done that by now.

I think sony fans need to let this one go. You guys should try and bring Tales of X..............ya that over.

Mad55 said:

Xxain said:
I Would Love to but its revealed that MS paid for it to Xxclusive in the West.. wouldn't that be illegal for NB to breach that? It could be like Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Sigma but I would think NB would of done that by now.

Namco never confirmed anything about that. I asked their UK PR and Marketing guy if he knew anything about it and even he didn't have a clue. So I doubt some Junior PR Manager would know anything about it.

Give the account a follow and tweet something nice, and we'll retweet it. It wouldn't hurt. Rich Bantegui has already taken notice of the account.

Support localization for Tales of Vesperia on PS3 - http://twitter.com/vesperiaps3

Around the Network
vesperiaps3 said:
Mad55 said:

Xxain said:

Namco never confirmed anything about that. I asked their UK PR and Marketing guy if he knew anything about it and even he didn't have a clue. So I doubt some Junior PR Manager would know anything about it.

Give the account a follow and tweet something nice, and we'll retweet it. It wouldn't hurt. Rich Bantegui has already taken notice of the account.

The reveal I believe came from the Japanese branch, and NB has proven to have weak relations with there western branchs so its not to shocking or surprising UK guy didnt no... but ill show support

Xxain said:
vesperiaps3 said:
Mad55 said:

Xxain said:

The reveal I believe came from the Japanese branch, and NB has proven to have weak relations with there western branchs so its not to shocking or surprising UK guy didnt no... but ill show support

The reveal was actually from a European Junior Community Manager, not the Japanese branch.

well ill support even though ive ripped the 360 version a new one lol.

I'll support.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Tales of Vesperia PS3 is not going to be localize no matter how many fans create twitter accounts, facebook accounts, or send letters or e-mails asking them to localize this game. The Xbox 360 version was released also more than 3 years ago and Namco has moved on with new Tales games for their Western audience.