By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do I delete PSN trophies for a specific game?

Tagged games:

I beat grand theft auto 4 back when it came out.  Recently I went back into the game, but the trophies don't retrospectively become earned into my PSN trophies.  The game says that I have to replay the game to get all the trophies - which I'm not going to do.  

Now I have a 0% trophy meter for GTA4 which is messing up my overall trophy meter.  How do I get rid of trophies just for GTA4?

Around the Network

You can't.

You cant

hahaha

Sure... GTA4....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Impossible.

Play it again it's an awesome game.

bevochan said:

I beat grand theft auto 4 back when it came out.  Recently I went back into the game, but the trophies don't retrospectively become earned into my PSN trophies.  The game says that I have to replay the game to get all the trophies - which I'm not going to do.  

Now I have a 0% trophy meter for GTA4 which is messing up my overall trophy meter.  How do I get rid of trophies just for GTA4?

I might have had similar situation to yours or maybe not but anyway this might help

My old PS3 kicked the bucket and so I had to re-install my games from scratch. I synched my trophies with PSN and I installed a few games

when I started playing one of them again (Sacred 2), it wiped out my trophies for that game that i'd collected and i thought I had to start them all again even tough PSN said I still had the trophies on my profile, my PS3 said otherwise.

then I patched the game, resynched the trophies and they all popped up again on the PS3.

maybe your version of GTA4 is an earlier version on your PS3 than is recorded for your trophies on PSN. have you patched the game?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I had a similar problem when it came to playing inFamous on my 320GB Slim, because i played this on my 60GB console before it kicked the bucket and then came back to life only to be stuffed in its box after being syphoned of its game data (lol) it put my trophies at 0% and once playing the game even came up with earing one so i just re-synced my trophies and they all came back

I lost all my trophies for Little Big Planet, and Star War Force Unleashed 1 what do you all recommend?

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar