By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII 'Still On Track' - Square-Enix

Tagged games:

FFXIII Versus 'Still On Track' - Square-Enix

Final Fantasy XIII-2 producer Yoshinori Kitase has confirmed that development is still on course with FFXIII Versus

Final Fantasy XIII-2 has become the new focus for Square, despite Final Fantasy XIII Versus being in development for longer and still having barely been seen at all.

NowGamer asked Kitase if FFXIII-2 had slowed work on FFXIII Versus: "Both FFXIII-2 and Versus share the same mythology, but they are two separate projects," he told us. "There is no real overlap or impact on the production of either game due to the reveal of FFXIII-2. FFXIII Versus is still on track, and has not been delayed again."

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/6230/ffxiii-versus-still-on-track-square-enix

Around the Network

Still on track eh? This is like the longest track in the history of recorded events.

if i get to play this before 2013 everything is fine...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

if they dont show something for this game at tgs, then something is wrong with versus , like a delay i believe.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Still on track for what? Did they announce a release date or something?

Ugh... as if we didn't know they're still working on it.
What I'd like to know is how long it is until the development of the game is completed, at least an estimate time frame... but I gues not even Square Enix knows that :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Good to know... I expect more from Versus than XIII-2.

NiKKoM said:

God, your good.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

No further delay? How can you delay something that doesn't have a release window?