By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Concept: Pokemon Snap for Wii U?

Tagged games:

Just think about it.

Your mind just blew, didn't it?

Mod edit:

Edited the title so that it no longer implies that Pokemon Snap was actually announced for Wii U.

*oliist

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

It did but Nintendo seems to be very hesitant to release a sequel. I mean the game sold shit loads and even on VC continues to sell very well yet Nintendo is reluctant to release a sequel. Using the six inch screen as a camera would be awsome point at the screen and zoom in on your target. Use the analog stick to aim or maybe even use the gyro's in the controller. It would be awsome but like I said Nintendo doesn't seem all that interested in making another one.

I would be extremely happy if one was released though. Nintendo take notice fans want PokemonSnap2!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Yes my mind just blew. Seeing the topic title made me think the game had been announced or something and now I'm gutted.

Seriously one of my favourite games ever.

I'm willing to bet that Nintendo hasn't announced a sequel yet BECAUSE they're planning on it for WiiU.

It seems like one of the best uses of the controller that we can even come up with. They'd BETTER do it. >=(

SW-5120-1900-6153

would be a pretty cool experience, chances are they will do something like that, just seems likely.

Around the Network

I never thought of pokemon snap being good all you do is take pictures for god's sake.

Idk why but I would like to get a pokemon snap game on the 3DS instead

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

That'd be a great idea imo!!

Seems absolutely perfect. So perfect that it will probably not happen for some stupid reason.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

my mind was not blown -- mind explaining the gameplay to me cause i didn't play it.