By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct Set for This Wednesday, June 22

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct Set for This Wednesday, June 22 - News

Nintendo announced a Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct is set for this Wednesday, June 22 at 7:00 am PT / 10:00 am ET / 3:00 pm BST. You will be able to watch it on YouTube.

The Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct will feature roughly 20 minutes of new information on the upcoming RPG adventure game.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 will launch for the Nintendo Switch on July 29.

A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012 and taking over the hardware estimates in 2017. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel. You can contact the author on Twitter @TrunksWD.

JWeinCom (6 days ago)

I should have been more specific with that genie. My bad.

eddy7eddy (5 days ago)

Past Xenoblades have been so good that, as commented by other users, I will skip every Video, Trailer or Gameplay to be as fresh as posible!

Shiken (6 days ago)

Not watching it, I have long been sold on this game. Don't want spoilers.

yvanjean (6 days ago)

Nice! Might just skip it to avoid spoilers.

Pajderman (6 days ago)

I usually skip directs that focus only on one game. That game need to be a game I beforehand anticipates greatly. I understand that is the case for a lot of people who enjoy the Xenoblade games.

Amnesia (6 days ago)

I am waiting for this. I love the atmosphere of this series but sadly I just can't bear the combat system, which means that I have entirely watched them without playing it, and in skipping the battle scenes.

Bandorr (6 days ago)

Is this the "rumored" Nintendo Direct everyone was waiting for?

gtotheunit91 Bandorr (6 days ago)

That Direct is rumored to be a week later on the 29th. Which I honestly wouldn't be surprised. It's about time for Bayonetta 3 to get a release date, new batch of N64 title announcements, as well as game announcements for the Fall/Winter in general.

Bandorr gtotheunit91 (6 days ago)

Thank you for the response.