Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed Announced for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 17 September 2021 / 1,147 Views
Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Black Forest Games have announced Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S , and PC via Steam.
View the announcement trailer below:
View the gameplay trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever. Experience the swinging ’60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. You’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower.
- Explore 1960s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities.
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission.
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills.
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local two-player split screen cooperative play.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.