Mad Father Remake Launches November 5 for Switch and PC - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 30 October 2020 / 524 Views
Publisher Playism and developer Sen announced the survival horror RPG remake, Mad Father, will launch for the Nintendo Switch via the eShop and PC via Steam on November 5 for $9.99 / 980 yen.The game will support English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese languages.
View a trailer of the game below:
Here is an overview of the remake:
- Graphical revisions (character chips, map chips, some skills, etc.)
- Widescreen support
- Additional events
- Some system revisions and additions
- “Blood Mode” added, unlocked on second playthrough (changes the story dramatically)
- New maps added
- Game pad support
- Noise filter feature (this can be turned off in the settings)
- “Doll Maker” added to the Museum
- Menu screen added (Mission, Help, Option)
- Added controller key configuration feature
- Additional voices (added variations such as Father’s laugh)
- A memory of how the blonde-haired youth and the Drevis family first met.
- Uncover the secrets of Aya’s mother and the Drevis family in Blood Mode.
- Control a new protagonist and follow the trail of the cursed Drevis family in Blood Mode.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.