Haven Launches December 3 for Xbox Series X and S, PS5, Xbox One, and PC - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 28 October 2020 / 543 Views
Developer The Game Bakers announced Haven will launch for the Xbox Series X and S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, GOG, and the Microsoft Store on December 3, and for the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in Q1 2021.
Anyone who purchases the Xbox Series X and S, and PlayStation 5 versions will get it for free on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as the other way around.
"We wanted to create a game that explored the nuances and complexities of a mature relationship while taking players on a multifaceted ride of adventure, humor, tension and mystery," said The Game Bakers creative director and co-founder Emeric Thoa. "We’re thrilled to have the opportunity to introduce Yu and Kay’s love story to a wide audience through next gen Xbox and Playstation consoles as well as the PC audience."
View the story trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Does love really conquer all?
Yu and Kay have escaped to a forgotten planet, leaving everything they knew behind.
Play two lovers at the same time as they settle into an unknown world. Explore the planet looking for parts and material to fix your ship and make it a cozy home. Enjoy moments of everyday life as a relatable couple while cooking meals, crafting and collecting precious resources to make it to the next day.
Fight against those trying to tear you apart by synchronizing actions in combat, finding the perfect timing and rhythm, while controlling both characters and battling to keep them and their relationship alive.
In this unexpected RPG adventure, explore the beautifully eerie and unstable planet while enjoying the thrilling soundtrack of renowned musician, DANGER.
- Play two characters at the same time while exploring a fragmented planet, fending off enemies or building your relationship.
- Make the choice about what’s worth sacrificing to stay together, and if you’re willing to give up everything else for love.
- Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore this dreamy planet and uncover secret areas.
- Meet the planet’s creatures, who are both friends and foes.
- Fight as the two characters in real time and relying on tactical sense and timing.
- Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds.
- Play a relatable couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humor.
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day, a game that will make you smile.
- A solo game that you can also play with a friend or romantic partner: a second player can join or drop out anytime in local co-op to share the adventure.
- The original soundtrack by renowned electro musician DANGER heightens the game’s emotional experience.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.