Mighty Goose is a Run and Gun Shooter, Announced for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 21 September 2020 / 1,259 Views
Publisher Playism and developers Blastmode and MP2 Games have announced side-scrolling run and gun shooter, Mighty Goose, for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. It will launch in 2021.
View the reveal trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Traveling the galaxy, hunting down evil. This is the life of Mighty Goose. One of the galaxy’s most credited bounty hunters!
At the core Mighty Goose is a tight side scrolling run and gun shooter that will test your skill, timing, reflexes. Building upon that solid arcade base, the game adds a ton of crazy weapons, warmachines, upgrades, and secrets.
Assume the role of Mighty Goose and bring the fight to the Void King. This galaxy conquering monarch commands a vast army of minions and mechanized monsters. Dealing with these baddies means traveling to distant worlds and facing all kinds of dangers. But not to worry, this is no problem for the legendary Mighty Goose!
- Fast-paced run-and-gun experience with tight controls.
- Battle against screen filling bosses that will test your skill, timing, and dodging
- Customize your playing style using a combination of upgrade chips, secondary weapons and assist characters. Pilot devastating war-machine vehicles to decimate large groups of enemies.
- Beautifully crafted vibrant pixel art worlds, vehicles and characters.
- An amazing soundtrack featuring crunchy synth-rock and funky jazz-fusion melodies. Composed by Dominic Ninmark (Moonrider, Blazing Chrome, Gravity Circuit).
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.