God of War Sequel Announced for PS5

God of War Sequel Announced for PS5 - News

by William D'Angelo , posted 2 days ago / 800 Views

Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Sony Interactive Entertainment Santa Monica Studio have announced a new God of War title for PlayStation 5. It will launch in 2021.

View the teaser trailer below:

VAMatt (2 days ago)

I'm calling it now - this will not release until 2022.

halil23 (2 days ago)

If your Jinx end up true I'll throw my axe at your mouth!!

TallSilhouette (2 days ago)

Wish we got at least a little engine footage, but the release window is a nice surprise.

fauzman (2 days ago)

Nice. I dont think anyone was expecting this so a good surprise to end the showcase on.

pitzy272 (2 days ago)

I literally stood up in my house and started yelling “yes!”. That‘s only happened one or two other times during a game conference.

AFattyGamer (2 days ago)

Now this should solely be a Sony PS5 exclusive game! No Sony PS4 involvement please, I want PS5 having as much resources as possible! And absolute goosbumps when I heard Kratos' voice start to speak!

Blood_Tears (2 days ago)

GoTY 2021!

AFattyGamer (2 days ago)

@Blood_Tears Definetly a game of the year contender, friend! Santa Monica doesn't ever disappoint!

mutantsushi (2 days ago)

All the complaints about cross-gen launch games aside, I would expect this to be PS5 exclusive.

pitzy272 (21 hours ago)

bartkuz (2 days ago)

Horizon & God of War on the same year! Sequels to my most beloved PS4 games - nice!