Xbox Series X News Planned for Every Month of 2020, Starts With Inside Xbox Gameplay Reveals on May 7 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 05 May 2020 / 1,729 Views
Microsoft has announced it will share new information on the Xbox Series X every month in 2020 starting with the May 7th episode of Inside Xbox, which will showcase gameplay from third-party partners. Microsoft is calling it "Xbox 20/20." The event starts at 8am PT / 11am ET.
"These monthly moments will take place throughout the rest of the year and will be a way for us to engage, connect and celebrate with you about what’s in store for the next generation of gaming, including what’s next for Xbox Series X, Xbox Game Studios, Xbox Game Pass and Project xCloud," said Microsoft. "Every month will bring something different. Stay tuned to Xbox Wire for more details."
The company did reveal the July event will be focused on upcoming first-party games from Xbox Game Studios.
"A number of our studio teams are looking forward to sharing first looks at new gameplay, insights from development teams being optimized for Xbox Series X, and brand-new game announcements," said Microsoft. "We cannot wait to share this initial look at what some of those teams are working on."
A new teaser video of the May 7 Inside Xbox event has been posted online and the closed captions reveals it is the "New Xbox Sound." It is possible it is the new bootup screen for the Xbox Series X. View the video below:
The Inside Xbox event for May 7 can be watched from multiple streaming sites:
Read more information below:
This is a momentous year for Xbox, with our next-gen console paving the way for all our games and services to come together in even better ways. Here’s what 2020 looks like, just to start:
- Our goal remains to launch Xbox Series X and Halo Infinite this Holiday
- All 15 Xbox Game Studios teams are hard at work on next-generation games for Xbox Series X and Xbox Game Pass
- The best development teams around the world are working hard to have their games ready to play on Xbox Series X this holiday
- For PC players, we plan to support the community by making all our major releases at launch available with Xbox Game Pass for PC, including Halo Infinite, Wasteland 3, Minecraft Dungeons and of course, Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- We have new updates and titles lined up for Xbox Game Pass for console and PC
- We’re expanding Project xCloud into new countries and on new devices—and later this year Project xCloud and Xbox Game Pass will come together, enabling you and your friends to play together in more ways.
It’s a lot – and that’s saying something in 2020, a year which could be summed up as “a lot.” With all this in mind, we set out to create new touchpoints to celebrate gaming and share what’s next with our global community.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.