Party Game Drill Man Rumble Announced for NS, PS4, Xbox One, and Steam - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 18 February 2020 / 615 Views
Publisher Another Indie and developer Hunter Studio have announced four-player party game, Drill Man Rumble. The game will first launch for Windows PC Steam in early 2020, followed by the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
The game will be playable at PAX East 2020, which runs from February 27 to March 1 in Boston.
View the announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Drill Man Rumble is a drill-tastic party game that pits drill wielding warriors in a battle for supremacy! Master a wide variety of drills and compete across danger filled arenas but never forget, one hit and you’re DONE!
- Classic, super intense Arena Mode for up to four players.
- Unlock the secrets of the drill in a story campaign and bring a friend along!
- Get rich in the endless bounty mode and hunt down the richest player to fill your coffers.
- Take your drilling to the next level (literally) in hardcore platforming levels!
- Create your own maps with our online map editor.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.