Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers for Switch Launches May 26 in the West - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 March 2017 / 8,114 Views
Capcom announced Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers launches for the Nintendo Switch on May 26 in North America and Europe.
Here is a list of features:
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look!
- Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in “Way of the Hado” mode, a new first-person single player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadouken and Shoryuken special moves!
- Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in “Dynamic Battle” mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
- Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital artbook featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter‘s 30-year history.
The game also launches in Japan on May 26.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.