PlayStation Plus Members Who Pre-order Rock Band 4 Get 10 Free Songs - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 11 August 2015 / 2,743 Views
PlayStation Plus members who pre-order a digital copy of Rock Band 4 will receive 10 DLC songs for free, Harmonix has announced. A PS4-exclusive theme will also be made available as an additional pre-order bonus.
The 10 free DLC songs are:
- All That Remains – “Divide”
- Blitz Kids – “Run For Cover”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Throne”
- Dead Sara – “Mona Lisa”
- Duran Duran – “The Reflex”
- Janis Joplin – “Move Over”
- Of Mice & Men – “Would You Still Be There”
- Oh Honey – “Sugar You”
- Pantera – “Cowboys From Hell (Live from Monsters in Moscow Festival)”
- Seastick Steve – “Summertime Boy”
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.