|Angry Birds Tilogy||Activision||North America||13th August 2013||Retail|
|Angry Birds Trilogy||Activision||North America||13th August 2013||Retail|
|Angry Birds Tilogy||Activision||Europe||16th August 2013||Retail|
|Angry Birds Trilogy||Activision||Europe||16th August 2013||Retail|
Angry Birds is a strategy puzzle game developed by Rovio Entertainment for almost all handheld and home consoles. The concept of Angry Birds is simple, with a given number of birds you must fling them towards the structures and destroy all the pigs.
By destroying all the enemies and destroying the buildings you will earn points. The faster and more effective you do this, the more points and stars you will gain. As you advance through the levels special birds will be introduced, which can perform special actions such as exploding.
- Puyo Puyo Tetris (0.02m)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (0.01m)
- Adventures of Lolo (0.00m)
- The Rainbow Colored Deer Games (0.00m)
- The Ugly Duckling Games by eBo (0.00m)
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega MicroGame$ (0.00m)
- The Swapper (0.00m)
- BLOK DROP U (0.00m)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Wii U) (0.00m)
- IQ Test (0.00m)