Wonder Flick is a role-playing game developed and published by Level 5, and is for iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U and Xbox One. The game is scheduled to be released in November, in Japan, as a free-to-play title, with the console release following sometime in 2014.
It is being touted as a "1000-hour RPG" and each platform will have an exclusive dungeon. Players will be able to create their own character, which they can use to journey across the entire game's world. The Playstation 4 version will have second screen support via smartphones and tablets, with the Xbox One version also having it via SmartGlass.
- Diablo III (0.14m)
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (0.00m)
- Final Fantasy XV (0.00m)
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects (0.00m)
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (0.00m)
- Dragon Age III: Inquisition (0.00m)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (0.00m)
- Human Element (0.00m)
- Lords of the Fallen (0.00m)
- Tom Clancy's The Division (0.00m)
- Kingdom Hearts III (0.00m)
- Child of Light (0.00m)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (0.00m)