|StarCraft 64||Mass Media||North America||13th June 2000||Retail|
|StarCraft 64||Mass Media||Europe||13th June 2000||Retail|
StarCraft is a real-time strategy series of Sci-fi developed by Blizzard Entertainment for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. The game pits the three races: Terrans, Zerg and Protoss in the battle for the galactic supremacy.
In Starcraft, you take control of one of these three races and lead them through the campaigns or multiplayer battles.
- Pokémon Stadium (5.45m)
- Pokémon Stadium 2 (2.73m)
- Pocket Monsters Stadium (1.37m)
- Command & Conquer (0.27m)
- Super Robot Taisen 64 (0.20m)
- Starcraft 64 (0.16m)
- Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs (0.07m)
- Worms Armageddon (0.04m)
- PD Ultraman Battle Collection 64 (0.04m)
- Command & Conquer: Covert Operations (0.00m)
- Onegai Monsters (0.00m)