Step inside the virtual ring and experience WWE action in the palm of your hand, for the first time ever, in 3D! First screenshots and details on 2 new exclusive game modes.
Two Generations, One Ring, Three Dimensions! WWE All Stars is coming to the Nintendo 3DS this November 22nd. For the first time in history you'll experience The People's Elbow, Sweet Chin Music, devstating Tombstone Piledriver, droppin the Macho Man elbow, and all your favorite over-the-top moves and WWE Superstars/Legends in 3D, DIG IT!
And what rocks more? We've added two, count em, two!...new game modes exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS. Check out the feature list and first-look screenshots below. Note, screenshots were taken in 3D straight from the Nintendo 3DS, OHHH YEAH!
- TWO EXCLUSIVE GAME MODES – GAUNTLET & SCORE SCRAMBLE – WWE All Stars presents two new game modes exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS! Do you have what it takes to battle every Superstar and Legend in the game in consecutive matches in Gauntlet?
- FUN, IN-YOUR-FACE, 3D WWE ARCADE ACTION! – Take WWE action to the next dimension with high-flying, hard-hitting and high impact gameplay that bridges generations of WWE fans and casual followers alike with fun, fun and intuitive and gameplay!
- THE BEST ROSTER EVER JUST GOT BIGGER – Choose from the greatest roster of WWE Superstars and WWE Legends EVER assembled in a WWE videogame. Each of the 43 WWE Legends and WWE Superstars will boast a distinctive and highly stylized appearance.
- FOUR AWESOME CHARACTER CLASSES – With four distinct classes of competitor – Acrobat, Big Man, Brawler and Grappler - WWE All Stars will provide players with WWE Legends and WWE Superstars who have distinct advantages, strengths and techniques.
- FANTASY WARFARE – Who is the greatest WWE Superstar of all time? Which generation had the Best Big Man or the Most Impressive High Flier? Find out by choosing a side and playing through epic matchups between WWE Legends and Superstars.
- CREATE-A-SUPERSTAR – The greatest WWE roster of all time wouldn’t be complete without YOUR created WWE Superstars! Customize your Superstar and pit him against the game’s WWE Superstars and WWE Legends to see if he can become legendary.