America - Front
America - Back
Galactic Empires Description
Players start out with a single undeveloped world and attempt to build a huge empire in the universe. Along the way to their empire, players can form alliances with other players, research technologies to improve space ships, and perform various missions. Alliances are similar to guilds and serve many functions such offering members protection, enabling free trade among members, and consolidating forces for attacks. Although the game is text-based, Galactic Empires still looks good and has more action than most other games in the genre.
1. Real-time strategy.
2. Very action oriented.
3. Various types of missions that can be formed by your spaceship such as espionage, attacking other ships, transporting resources, and harvesting.
4. Players can have armadas of spaceships.
5. Alliances allow players to band together for protection and free trade.
6. Can research technology to improve units and defenses.
7. Size of forces or alliances do matter.
8. Three resources for players to hoard: crystal, deuterium, and metal.
9. Some resources are left after a spaceship is destroyed.
10. Has a ranking system that displays the top players.
11. Has build in forum and chat
13. Thousands of players