The galaxy is swarming with our enemies, Commander. We have requisitioned a remote-controlled stationary ballistics spacecraft for you, and emplore you to help us drive the scum out. Use your remote surveillance and control device to line up your shot angle and force, then launch your missile and watch its smoke trail as it travels through space toward your target. But it's not as easy as point-and-shoot! Any number of random planetary bodies may block a direct path. As a trained and highly-skilled SBS operator, however, you can turn these obstructions to your advantage by using their gravitational pull to bend and shape the path of your projectile directly to your target's hiding spot.
We probably don't need to tell a veteran like you the dangers of missing. Even a fresh-from-the-academy rookie knows that the path an object takes when in orbit is a circular one, and there's always a risk that a poorly placed shot can have potentially embarrassing (and expensive) consequences.
Taking aim has never been easier with your specially-designed touch-interface. Tap directly on the targeting reticle to set both angle and force, then slide your fingers on the fine-tuning strips to either side to make minute adjustments. Once you have lined up your shot for perfect destruction, tap the launch button at the center of the reticle and sit back to watch the sparks fly!
- Designed ground-up for the iPhone and iPod touch
- Zoom and pan the battlefield for the best view of your in-flight shots
- Two-player or single-player mode (configurable in your Settings app)
- A plethora of other available settings:
- Independently set planet and ship colors
- Set how many recent shot paths to display
- Enable black holes and negative gravity for added challenge
- Change the number of planets and their radii
- Even change the strength of gravity itself!