A distant time, a distant land. Two fearless souls on two separate, intertwined adventures:
● Wenrick, the arrogant, young prince, betrayed, wandering the land trying to save his kingdom from treachery and avenge his lover's death;
● Erien, the spirted, young rebel warrior, fighting against the corruption of the self-serving state, determined to make her uncle's sacrifice meanigful.
These are the characters you will control in Fantastic Knight, a classic RPG action adventure. Each will let you see this epic tale from a different perspective. Each has their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Who will you take on your adventure?
● Exciting, swift battle system, mixing hack-and-slash fighting, with special, skills and powers.
● Active and passive battle skills for you to pick up. As you advance in your quest, you choose which powers you want to upgrade by applying earned upgrade points, and which you want to access in the heat of battle by setting your own 'hot keys'.
● Instant save feature for casual gamers on the move!
● Countless weapons, armor, rings and all manner of other items, most upgradeable. Search for gems to mount on your weapons and armour. Search for magic stones you can use to intensify and strengthen your weapons.
● Challenge yourself on the Forgotten Continent, clearing whole dungeons, each designed for your level, each designed to test your warrior skills. Are you tough enough to rise up the leader-boards for the title of Fantastic Knight?!
● A mass of murderous, marauding monsters, quick to attack and cut your quest short. Do you have the strength and skills to make it across the land?
● A host of happy-go-lucky characters inhabiting the many towns and cities. They'll keep you busy with their requests for help. Be a noble knight and you'll be handsomely rewarded. Or just focus on the main task in hand; it's up to you!