America - Front
America - Back
THIS DYNASTY IS FOR REAL
Prepare to post MVP numbers as you light it up with Rim-Rattling dunks then shut it down with Smothering D. NBA 2K2 brings the skills to elevate your team to the next level and the smarts to keep 'em on top.
- TRUE TO THE GAME - Incredible moves, player rotation, ball movement, rebounding position, smart decisions, and accurate fouls deliver a realistic NBA basketball experience.
- HEADS UP DEFENDERS - Exploit the new steal system, filling the passing lanes to snag the ball.
- A REVAMPED LOW-POST GAME - Puts you in full controls. You can explode to the hoop, back down the defender, or bury a sweet fadeaway J.
- DEEP STRATEGY - Master the sport, from player match-ups to complex NBA playbooks and coaching styles.
- LEGENDARY STREET COURTS - Play at legendary urban playground courts including New York's Rucker Park and The Cage, Venice Beach and others.
- BROADCAST-QUALITY PRESENTATION AND GRAPHICS - Fluid commentary, exciting crowds, and detailed player faces that exhibit the emotion of the NBA.
(source: back of box)
sethnintendo posted 13/03/2009, 07:52
Classic game! It was a little to easy to spin and dunk but was a good basketball game. I could own with any team especially with Cleveland which was pretty bad for this year but they had a bunch of low key players that you can easily develop (especially the 6'7 or so point guard from Michigan). He could spin, drive and dunk (most point guards couldn't dunk but since he was so tall he could).
Message | Report