America - Front
America - Back
-Hero of Cartoon Wars, Captain J, had been attacked by assassins sent by the King who envied him. Captain J survived but it left him a serious injury so he had to flee and hide deep in a mountain.
While J was resting and being healed, he determines for a revenge to the King who betrayed.
-Collections of weapon-exchange system.
-Wide range of upgrade system.
-11 types of weapons.
-Each weapon has different but inherent skills.
-30 different types of enemies.
-Joy-stick at the left-bottom controls your character.
-Button at the right-bottom to fire weapon.
-Icon on the left-top to change weapon.
-Buy weapons or upgrade weapons with gold you gain from slaying enemies.
-Each weapon has different inherent skills. Some skills are only active when they are upgraded. Two types of skills exist: active and passive.
- If you hold down the fire button instead of tapping it you can move backwards while shooting forwards or vice versa.
- Upon Weapon upgrade, its attack power/attack speed/movement speed increases
- Some weapons increase Gold Earning and/or MP gaining
- Once the over-heating bar is filled, you can't attack anymore and different weapon is automatically placed. Please be aware.
- If you have insufficient gold, upgrade GD from the status window. Gold Earning increases.
- Adequate status and weapon upgrade will make the game at ease
- Game difficulty is set to EASY as a default. Adjust to fit your level in Option.