America - Front
America - Back
There was an ancient villa in the town. Its windows and doors were boarded up for centuries and no one rented or sold it. Local people used to say that one can hear screeching of a bat from inside the home and many people also reported seeing a shadow of a tall and lanky woman in the window, on the upper floor, which was the only one not covered with boards.
Despite the long time for which the villa had not been used, it always used to look clean - there was not even a single leaf in the backyard. The bats seemed to love the place and at night, a number of bats used to appear there, as if from nowhere.
What are mysteries of the villa? Have you ever felt a shiver when playing a game?
- Six haunting locations to explore with each location more challenging than the last.
- Two game modes: Explore and Endure.
- Horror themes
- Awesome visual effects.
- Horror/Thriller sound effects and ambience sounds for each location.
- Two methods of game control; drag and drop, touch and go.
- Mysterious horror artefacts with special powers that will help your progress in the game.
|Release Date Added to Database||oliist||09th Apr 2010|
|Boxart Added||oliist||09th Apr 2010|
|Game Added to Database||oliist||09th Apr 2010|