America - Front
America - Back
Dexter the Game is the killer 3D iPod Touch / iPhone game based on the Showtime Original Series. Dexter Morgan is a serial killer. Driven by his need to kill, maintaining his average-guy façade has never been easy. He spends his days as a blood spatter analyst for the Miami police department, but it’s after hours when Dexter is able to fulfill the needs of his dark passenger, exacting his own brand of justice on those criminals who truly deserve to die.
In the game, help Dexter choose his next victims while always protecting his identity. Analyze crime scenes, uncover evidence and use stealth tactics to stalk your prey. Is the case best served by the courts or the Dark Passenger? The outcome of every choice and action revolves around the Code of Harry: only kill the guilty, maintain the mask, and above all, don’t get caught!
- Hours of gameplay with tense action in 3D environments as Dexter stalks his prey .
- Over 1100 lines of dialogue, including original voiceovers from Michael C. Hall.
- Includes an original storyline with writing by series producer Tim Schlattmann.
- Next-Gen 3D engine allows for multiple cameras: first person, 3rd person; pinch the screen to fully customize your view between First and 3rd person.
- Multiple control modes: tilt to move, Dual yokes, single yoke, multi-touch. Play Dexter the way you want!
- Advanced dynamic audio support, includes ducking and 3D sound.
- Exclusive Blood Spatter analysis game just like Dexter does it on the TV series.
- Context sensitive controls allowing you to perform complex actions with a tap of the screen. Scale fences, pick locks and decode passwords.
- Developed to take advantage of signature features such as the touch screen, accelerometer and recent iPhone 3.0 additions.
|Release Date Added to Database||pbroy||30th Dec 2009|
|Boxart Added||pbroy||30th Dec 2009|
|Game Added to Database||Strategyking92||18th Oct 2009|