America - Front
America - Back
• New Orc Faction: First made famous in Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, the brutal Orc faction now comes to the Heroes series. Savage, fiercely proud and resolutely independent, the Orcs put the “might” in Might & Magic. This faction’s troops include Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops and the famed Pao Kais.
• New Campaign: Experience the dramatic conclusion of the usurper Biara’s reign. Discovering the demonic influence that corrupts the Haven knights, the savage clans of the Orc will take up arms to eradicate the Inferno threat. Characters from Dark Messiah of Might & Magic will also appear to bring an unexpected twist to this multi-layered plot. In addition, Tribes of the East will feature 10 multiplayer and five single-player maps.
• New Upgrade Level: Every creature in the Heroes V universe will get a an alternative upgrade level, increasing the total number of creatures in the Heroes of Might & Magic V line to over 170! These powerful new abilities are sure to become an integral part of your combat tactics.
• Extra Content: Expand your arsenal and gameplay with new spells, artifacts, buildings and innovative features such as the combo-based Artifact Power Link and Battle Rage, the unique racial ability of the Orcs.
• Stand-alone Product: In order to allow both fans and newcomers to enjoy this dramatic conclusion to the Heroes V experience, Tribes of the East will be a stand-alone product – no previous Heroes game installations will be required to play.
|Game Information Updated||Son1x||22nd Jun 2009|
|Release Date Added to Database||Son1x||22nd Jun 2009|
|Game Information Updated||Bossman||19th Oct 2008|
|Game Summary added to Database||ferret1094||21st Aug 2008|
|Release Date Added to Database||ferret1094||21st Aug 2008|
|Box Art Added||ferret1094||21st Aug 2008|
|Game Added to Database||ferret1094||21st Aug 2008|